FIFA Mobile – 14.7 Patch Notes
Hi everyone, the latest 14.7 app update has been released on Google Play and Apple storefronts. Please check out some of the fixes and improvements included:
- Added a Select Language option to the Settings menu. This lets you change your display language preferences manually.
- Fixed an issue where a blank pop-up message would appear after adding over 30 friends or if you had 30+ pending friend requests sent.
- Fixed an issue where the Premium Filter would not reset after pressing Reset All in the Market Search.
- Fixed an issue where the My Team total player count would not update after using a player for Levelling or Ranking Up.
- Fixed an issue where the League Advanced Search filters would not display any leagues.
- Fixed an issue where the team OVR Icon was off-center during the Manage Lineups view.
- Fixed an issue where the menu music would not play after returning from a match or skill game.
- Fixed an issue where the Clear All button is still available even after clearing all Inbox notifications.
- Various fixes for loading, locked screen, and crashing issues.
- Various front-end UI improvements.
Thank you to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA Mobile season we’ll provide you with more information and updates when they become available. Be sure to follow @EAFIFAMOBILE on Twitter for the latest news.
See you on the pitch,
-The FIFA Mobile Team