FIFA Mobile – 14.6 Patch Notes
Hi everyone, the latest 14.6 app update has been released on Google Play and Apple storefronts. Please check out some of the fixes and improvements included:
- Fixed an issue where Head to Head matches would disconnect after scoring a penalty goal.
- The “Always Attack Left to Right” option can now only be triggered before entering a match.
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash after opening the Team Filter within My Team.
- Fixed an issue where the Premium Filter would not work outside of the Market.
- Fixed an issue where the Premium Filter text was misaligned.
- Fixed an issue where Team Filter selections would reset in the Market.
- Fixed an issue where League chat messages would be sent regardless of where you tapped on the screen.
- Fixed a few kit clashing situations in Division Rivals.
- Fixed a few kit clashing situations in the Beckham event.
- Fixed an issue where the time bonus in Star Games would wrongly appear when time expires.
- Fixed an issue where the Lock Player Icon would show in My Team.
- Fixed an issue where multiple kits would show as equipped in Club Customization.
- Various fixes for loading, locked screen, and crashing issues.
- Various improvements to ad tech.
- Various UI improvements.
Thank you to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA Mobile season we’ll provide you with more information and updates when they become available. Be sure to follow @EAFIFAMOBILE on Twitter for the latest news.
See you on the pitch,
-The FIFA Mobile Team