FIFA Mobile – 14.5 Patch Notes
Hi everyone, the latest 14.5 app update has been released on Google Play and Apple storefronts. Please check out some of the fixes and improvements included:
- Quality of life improvements to referee strictness, with the intent of improving fouls committed by GKs in the penalty box.
- Added a Premium player filter to the Market.
- Fixed an issue where you would receive an ad limit notification after watching very few ads.
- Fixed an issue where the time remaining bonus in Star Games was not visible.
- Fixed an issue where player items would disappear when switching menu tabs.
- Fixed an issue where 99 ranks would show up on a player item when ranking up.
- Fixed a Weekend Tournament exploit that allowed users to switch teams and receive full Rivals bonuses.
- Fixed some issues with players being incorrectly bald.
- Fixed some issues with pop-up tutorials.
- Fixed some issues with the pop-up offer currency not being visible.
- Fixed some issues with audio not working on Android.
- Various fixes for loading, locked screen, and crashing issues.
- Various improvements to ad tech.
- Various UI improvements.
Thank you to those who’ve provided feedback, if you would like to leave your feedback about the 14.5 update then head over to our Feedback Thread.
Throughout the course of the FIFA Mobile season we’ll provide you with more information and updates when they become available. Be sure to follow @EAFIFAMOBILE on Twitter for the latest news.
See you on the pitch,
-The FIFA Mobile Team