FIFA Mobile – 14.4 Patch Notes
Hi everyone, the latest 14.4 app update has been released on Google Play and Apple storefronts. Please check out some of the fixes and improvements included:
- Adjustments to gesture shooting, with the intent of reducing incorrectly triggered chip shots.
- Adjustments to referee strictness, with the intent of increasing the likelihood of fouls given in the penalty box.
- Adjustments to AI gameplay, with the intent of reducing the frequency of lobbed through balls that cause breakaway chances.
- Fixed an issue where player items in the swap screen were not appearing properly.
- Fixed an issue where ad limits would pop up after watching only one ad.
- Fixed an issue where the lineup selection was still available after winning a PvE Match in events.
- Added discount coin information before training players.
- Fixed an issue with equipping logos in club customization.
- Fixed an issue where some users were not receiving the daily rewards pop-up.
- Fixed an issue where price would not show up on pop-up offers.
- Fixed some issues where GMR data was not displaying properly.
- Fixed an issue with the Mad Scientist placeholder kit.
- Various crash fixes.
- Various UI improvements.
Thank you to those who’ve provided feedback, if you’d like to provide feedback about this update, then please post in our feedback thread.
Throughout the course of the FIFA Mobile season we’ll provide you with more information and updates when they become available. Be sure to follow @EAFIFAMOBILE on Twitter for the latest news.
See you on the pitch,
-The FIFA Mobile Team