FIFA Mobile – 14.3 Patch Notes
Hi everyone, the latest 14.3 app update has been released on Google Play and Apple storefronts. Please check out some of the fixes and improvements included:
- Improvements to the situational awareness of gesture passing for lobs and crosses. This applies to all areas of the pitch, but most notably for crosses into the box.
- Improvements to player AI to reduce the amount of collisions with teammates.
- Minor improvements to auto-switching to avoid switching to players out of screen or injured players.
- Minor improvements to penalty shots not matching user input.
- Adjustment to the frequency of lobbed goals from the halfway line.
- Fixed an issue where the shoot button was visible to Gestures Only users in Skill Games.
- Improvements to app loading times, stability, and overall performance.
- Improvements to back-end security tracking.
- Fixed an issue where the Beckham event tile was not unlocking even when meeting the requirements.
- Fixed an issue where the inbox text was too small.
- Fixed an issue in League Matchups so that both teams can now use their home kits in the same match.
- Fixed an issue for iOS users where they would be stuck on the start screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Leagues Leaderboard was not visible for some users.
- Fixed an issue with main menu text visibility in Arabic.
- Minor audio fixes.
- Front-end and UI/UX polish fixes.
- Various crash fixes.
Thank you to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA Mobile season we’ll provide you with more information and updates when they become available. Be sure to follow @EAFIFAMOBILE on Twitter for the latest news and to leave your feedback about it in our 14.3 Client Update topic.
See you on the pitch,
-The FIFA Mobile Team