FIFA Mobile – 13.1 Patch Notes
- Added new functionality to enable support for Apple Sign-In.
- Fixed an issue where the virtual joystick is stuck for a certain period of time when receiving a low battery pop-up on iOS devices.
- Fixed general stability issues.
- Fixed an issue where competing against teams in campaigns, there are no individual players with an unusually high OVR player.
- Fixed a visual issue on My Team where the chemistry of the first lineup of players is displayed when viewing the same players in another lineup.
- Fixed a visual issue where the OVR of a player is not visible if you tap on the player in certain Store packs.
- Fixed a variety of kit-clashing issues.
- Fixed a visual issue where the Perks OVR Boost is not applied in the “Swap Player” screen.
- Fixed a visual issue where viewing a Legacy lineup in Player Profile will have a different OVR than viewing it in the My Team tab.
- Added new option to disable auto-switching.
- When defending, auto-switching logic is improved to select the defender closest to the ball.
- CPU players shouldn’t only play short passes in corner kicks anymore.
- VS Attack possessions should now end earlier when the ball is too far from players.
- VS Attack opponents should now clear the ball faster, wasting less time with passes.
- There are situations where the ball is out-of-play and the possession does not end. This should now be fixed or occurrences greatly reduced.
- Players should now react better to crosses and lobs during two player header battles.
- Fixed an issue where if a player is close to the goal line and attempts a shot on a wide open net, it will not shoot high and hit the crossbar.