FIFA Mobile – 14.2 Patch Notes
Hi everyone, the latest 14.2 app update has been released on Google Play and Apple storefronts. Please check out some of the fixes and improvements included:
- Improvements to shot height to reduce the amount of crossbars hit. This applies to all types of shots and situations.
- Improvements to gesture passing direction. Player passing logic will be more situationally correct, leading to fewer poor passing decisions.
- General improvements to passing and shot accuracy based on a player’s facing angle. This means more accurate passes and shots when players are facing towards their target compared to facing away from it.
- Improvements to penalty gestures to feel more responsive and directionally accurate. We are still investigating some visual issues with the penalty directional arrow.
- Fixed the ability to switch sides when playing Head-to-Head and PvE matches.
- Fixed an issue where the ball or a player would be stuck outside the pitch during VSA chances.
- Fixed an issue where certain VSA chances would end before a player could take a shot.
- Improvements to app loading times, stability, and overall performance.
- Fixed an issue where the free ad pack push notification would not display.
- Fixed an issue where a Legacy challenge would show a possession tracker objective incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where user crests would show instead of logos when receiving League contribution gifts.
- Fixed an issue in League Matchups where Skill Boosts would not show on custom lineups.
- Fixed an issue where an internet connection pop-up would be triggered incorrectly.
- Various crash fixes, ad fixes, and connectivity fixes.
Thank you to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA Mobile season we’ll provide you with more information and updates when they become available. Be sure to follow @EAFIFAMOBILE on Twitter for the latest news and to leave your feedback about 14.2 in our [feedback] 14.2 Client Update topic.
See you on the pitch,
-The FIFA Mobile Team