FIFA Mobile – 14.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where some Prime Icons would encounter a shot delay.
- Fixed an issue with how Chemistry affected VSA and H2H chances in Legacy.
- Fixed an issue where some skill games would cause a freeze.
- Fixed an issue where some shots would go backwards unintentionally.
- Fixed an issue where finesse goals were not being tracked correctly.
- Fixed an issue where chipped goals were not being tracked correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Daily Free Pack would not show a cooldown timer.
- Fixed some issues where the app would crash.
- Fixed some issues with visuals and art.
- Fixed some issues with tutorials.
- Minor fixes to some club kits.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA Mobile season we’ll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available. Be sure to follow @EAFIFAMOBILE on Twitter for the latest updates.